Thursday, December 24, 2009

34 Week Ultrasound Appt

All is good! We are now 98% sure there will be no Christmas babies, which is a good thing. Even though we have decided to do a c-section, both babies are head down and perfect. So, we could "technically" do a vaginal delivery, but I still don't want to chance it. And the even better thing is, if I don't make it until January 8th, I get to come in at the first signs of labor, so none of that will be very painful. (and yes, I know how painful it will be post-birth). My cervix has shortened a bunch, now at 2.7cm, but still very normal. And it is still closed up very tight. So, it looks at this point we are still doing good for Jan. 8th!


Post a Comment