Yes, I told you the ONE time I've done this before that I'd be hard to keep up with it. But here goes.
1. Trying to get this stay-at-home Mom thing down. I've been one since November, and I'm slowly but surely getting into the groove. I'm home with them MWF while I work on my furniture on T, Th. I am a routine driven person so its kind of driving me crazy to not have one. So far Monday is our chill/cleaning day. We may/may not get our of our jammies. Wednesday is educational. I work with them all day on stuff they are doing at school - we do a craft, sight words, art, starfall.com, and piano. Friday is fun day with an outing. Jules has dance Friday mornings, and Josh and I go to the library and we go out to lunch. So far it going good. Any other things you guys do?
2. It's Matilda Jane release time. So far I'm in love with it. I wish I'd never gotten into Matilda Jane, but as of now I'm offically an addict and quite obsessed. The stuff is just so darn cute!
3. We just finished out a section of our basement. I love, love basements and so excited we got a home with one. Our basement is huge, unfinished, and the length of our house. So, now we have an exercise/bonus room and I still have lots of space to paint. One of the things we bought for it was a LoveSac. It is the perfect basement piece of furniture. And although I though it was ugly, expensive, and super 80's - OMG you guys I am obsessed. This thing is awesome.
4. I have decided I need a Louis Vuitton. Not a new one, but a pre-owned one (wish I could do new, but hell to the no). I have been scouring ebay and the shoppes of Intstagram for one in good condition. I have decided I want a Speedy 30. Stay Tuned!
5. Workouts. Jeez what happened here?- with our basement getting redone we've had no space. I did P90x last year and didn't get the results I wanted. We recently bought the DDP Yoga program. (Don't laugh lol it's supposed to be awesome - kind of like power Yoga) So we are going to start alternating the Yoga with the cardio/plyo parts of P90. I need to get back in shape!!